Course Title– fast track threading fully accredited course
Cost– £1350* + vat
Duration – flexible
Requirement – no experience or there are no previous academic requirement.
Content – anatomy of skin /hair
- Health, Safety & Hygiene
- Aftercare advice
- Client consolation
- Different methods & technique
- Practical training & hair removal with thread
- Eyebrow shaping & face area
- Contra- indications & contra- action
- Hair structure & growth
- Nails manicure/ pedicure
- Head massage
- Nail art
- Lash and brow treatment
You will receive – step-by-step training manual
- No case studies required
- All training equipment provided on the day
- Fully insurable unique beauty 4 u academy certificate to obtain public liability insurance
The Beauty Therapy Level 2 course that you are considering to study is diverse, with a vast range of subject areas to learn about. The units you will be looking at include all the requirements for the current national Level 2 qualifications, as well as some additional Level 2 treatments that are not currently prerequisites but are commonly offered as salon treatments with some additional training.
If you are looking to embark on a carrier as a beauty therapist, working in either a salon or from home and/or mobile, our VTCT level 2 diploma in beauty therapy courses designed to equip you with the knowledge, practical skill and industry- required qualifications to be able do this with confidence.
Once you have completed your assessment days you will receive your qualification certificate (this will take up to 12 weeks to be released from awarding body VTCT)
Underpinning each practical unit is:
- Client consultation and assessment
- Completion of important documentation
- Explanation of the treatment
- Agreeing the treatment
- Reasons not to treat (contra-indications)
- Things that can go wrong (contra-actions)
- Aftercare advice
- Future treatment needs
- Client preparation
- Salon and working area preparation
- Safe working techniques, including all hygiene measures
- Compliance with Beauty Industry and Legal Codes of Practice.
This Beauty Therapy course will provide students with a better understanding of a range of techniques and methods needed to offer professional treatment.
- All course fees and costs are Non-refundable.